Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: hide lefty...I'm going to mention the C word

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!!! You are too funny!!! Poor little birdy!!! Tickets to a race are an option...we definately want to go racin next year. Almost had free tickets to Sundays race but they didn't come thru WAH!!!

  2. #12
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *LMFAO*
    What a picture you painted in my head*LOL

    I'd send you one of those Kuckkucksuhren (as we call em) but they are kinda expensive, if ya want one that last's a while that is.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that explains why I haven't gotten one LOL...."cmon here birdy bill"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •